April Photo A Day Finale

Here is the complete collection of my pictures for April’s “Photo a Day Challenge” hosted by Fat Mum Slim.

April 2012 Photo A Day Challenge

Day 1: My Reflection

 April Day 1 - My Reflection
borrowed someone's car

Day 2: Colour

April Day 3 - Color

Day 3: Mail

 April Day 2 - Mail
church mass mailing

Day 4: Someone Who Makes Me Happy

 Easter 2012
the Nolanator

Day 5: Tiny

Day 5 Tiny 
working on changing this...

Day 6: Lunch

 Nolan's Oreo
oreo cookie

Day 7: Shadow

April day 7 Shadow

Day 8: Inside Your Wallet

 Day 8 Inside My Wallet
no money!

Day 9: Younger You

 Day 9 Younger You
engagement photo, almost five years ago!

Day 10: Cold

Day 10 Cold

Day 11: Where You Ate Breakfast

Day 11 Where I Ate Breakfast 
no comments, please!

Day 12: Stairs

 Day 12 Stairs
Our Brooklyn Brownstone apartment entrance...we live on the 3rd floor :-(

Day 13: Something You Found

Day 13 Something I Found 
Nolan's baby cradle – on the curb for trash pick-up

Day 14: How You Feel Today

Ben I Love NY Shirt

Day 15: Sunset

 Verrazano Bridge at Sunset edited
The Verrazano Narrows Bridge

Day 16: Flower

 Day 16 Flower
daisies are my favorite!

Day 17: Something You Don't Like

 Day 17 Something I Don't Like
Debt!

Day 18: Hair

Day 18 Hair

Day 19: Orange

Day 19 Orange 
couldn’t think of anything creative…

Day 20: Something You Drew

Day 20 Something I Drew 
sidewalk chalk with Elaine

Day 21: Bottle

 img_4043
Elaine's Sally

Day 22: The Last Thing You Bought

 Day 22 the last thing I bought
new travel mug!

Day 23: Vegetable

 day 23 vegetable
Nolan style! (and about the only kind in the house right now!)

Day 24: Something You're Grateful For

 Bronx Zoo
my Ben

Day 25: Looking Down

img_4113
some extensive army men set-ups from my friends Tim & Josh

Day 26: Black + White

The Brooklyn Botanic Garden b&w 
girlfriends at the Brooklyn Botanic Gardens

Day 27: Somewhere You Went

At the Library
the library.  The picture I took got corrupted, so I’m using an older picture of the library to illustrate where we were on the 27th.

Day 28: 1pm

Day 28 1 pm

Day 29: Circle

Day 29 Circle
“Just as these circlets of gold, having no end, represent your continued devotion to each other, so they also symbolize the unending and unchanging love that God has for His children.”

Day 30: Something That Makes You Sad

Day 30 Something that makes you sad
sick little boy

Comments