Wordless Wednesday

I didn’t get this done yesterday… but our baby girl turned 5 yesterday!  I know I already shared about her birthday celebration last week, and some of her personality “quirks” at this age.  Here are a couple of pictures from her birthday dinner.  She has equisite taste for a five year old.  I asked her what she wanted me to cook, and she said, “Mom, I want a Brooklyn pizza.”  She already knows it’s the best in the world!

Birth of Elaine Cristin Hamilton b&w
Five years passed so quickly!


Elaine's 5th Birthday
Birthday cake…she wanted another princess cake!

Elaine's 5th Birthday
My grown up girl

Elaine's 5th Birthday

Elaine's 5th Birthday
We had the Barker’s over to help us celebrate.  Addie and Elaine are buddies!

Elaine's 5th Birthday
Nolan.  He was so excited to wrap her gift, make her card, and then tell her what was inside!  He couldn’t wait for her to rip the paper off, so he jumped in helped her!

Happy Birthday Elaine!

Comments