Wordless Wednesday

Random Happenings from our time with my parents in Denver


He calls her "Red"; she loves to cuddle with Grandpa


Holding "Rosie" the tarantula at the Butterfly Pavilion!




I was so proud of Nolan!  He usually isn't very brave, but it helped that Elaine went first!


We had lunch at Fogo de Chao, a Brazilian Steakhouse, with my grandparents, parents, and brother Wesley.  My grandparents are getting more obviously old, but we had a good time!  I ate so much that even being pregnant, it was my one and only meal that day.


Sadie was jealous of all the attention the kiddos stole from her...and her spot in the chair!


Storytime with Grandma


Nolan isn't stuck...just enjoying nice weather in the park!


She was asleep like this...for I don't know how long.  Ouch!


Haircuts at Grandpas barber.  Nehemiah did so good!  (He hates haircuts and the shower that always follows them)


Nolan


Liberty was Grandma's office helper...and she helped herself to the permanent markers!


Visit with our good friend Shirley Long

|
Ice Cream Cones for dessert.


Comments