Wordless Wednesday

Last week was a super busy one!  We finished a meeting in Missouri and began heading toward the east coast again.  Ben and the kids dropped me & Henry off at the airport in Cincinnati (at 430 a.m.) to catch a flight back to Denver.  Then they drove 13 hours to my in-laws in western Massachusetts.  Super Daddy!

Henry's First Flight  Henry at the Airpot
Henry in airport security, and waiting for our flight.

Henry's First Flight  Henry's First Flight
First flight!  It was one of the most gorgeous sights…flying into Denver (who was hiding under a blanket of snow) as the sun came up.  And it was the smoothest.landing.ever!

The occasion???

Grandpa's 90th
My Grandpa turned 90!!!  I was the only cousin who wasn’t making the big party (except one who is overseas), so Ben found me a flight!  We enjoyed spending the weekend together at Camp Eden in Golden, Colorado.

Grandpa got another fabulous birthday present…his birthday is Feb. 7th and he’s a major Broncos fan.  It was great to watch the Big Game in Denver, and to celebrate a Broncos win!  Henry had a little competition for Grandpa’s attention – Sadie!

Super Bowl Sunday

Super Bowl Sunday
Go Broncos!

I caught another early flight on Monday (5 am) to return to Newark, where I found my family again and we returned to our “home” for a couple of weeks. 

Comments